Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1963 Ford Falcon

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Flootiebuell, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Flootiebuell

Flootiebuell

City: Lathrop

State: California
    Price: 6250.00
    SOLD......

1963 Falcon 2 door with 56k original miles on it!

Was building a "Clone" road racer, so far this is the work that has been done. Maverick 8" rear end, CSRP Granada disc brakes, Open Tracker-standard upper/lower control arms, roller bearing spring perches, roller idler arm, 1" sway bar, 1965 Falcon centerlink, relocated upper control arm (Shelby drop), rolling on 90's Crown Vic steel wheels, with Falken 205/50R/15s.
    Interior is super nice and original, door panels are perfect except the driver door has a tiny tear at the bottom, just installed new carpet, and BMW M3 bucket seats. There is NO RUST ANYWHERE...a little surface rust was sanded off and the car is painted with Plastidip including the wheels, and bumpers. Plastidip is durable and removable so if you dont like the color just peal it off and repaint it. All trim in place and good condition but painted silver with a matte clear finish. The original transmission works great, and the original 170ci 6 cylinder runs good but has a little bottom end knock at high RPMs, but has been like that since I bought it 4 years ago. Clean title, and current California registration in my name....located in Lathrop CA near Stockton.

This little Falcon handles great with all the suspension upgrades. It is begging for a nice little 302 and T-5.

Will consider trades.....motorcycles, trucks F100, C10, cars 1900-1973, or who knows!

Message me on the HAMB or feel free to call or text 209-815-1515

Doug

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  2. Flootiebuell

Flootiebuell