Register now to get rid of these ads!

History 1962 Iskenderian Powered National Drags Winners Poster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fordors, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Fordors

Fordors

Here are photos of the poster I mentioned in the Traditional Gassers thread last night, I thought I had sent it to Ed a few years ago and at the time he had it duplicated. Turns out I had sent it 15 years ago. Time flies when you are having fun I guess. DSCN3149.JPG DSCN3144.JPG DSCN3145.JPG DSCN3146.JPG DSCN3147.JPG

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. Very Cool-is a re-issue anticipated?

4. BLACK STUDE

BLACK STUDE

Boy, o boy, is there any way to get a copy of that. Would love to have one of those for the garage.

5. Fordors

Fordors

Ed duped them at the time and I received a couple copies from him along with some other stuff he sent along. I do not know if he had a large quantity printed or maybe just a handful for friends and the shop. It measures 22 X 29 and the dupes are on slightly thinner paper. At one point I got a personal call from him to thank me for sending it out. Isky is friendly, gracious and a living legend and I consider this a treasured memento.
    I don't know if it was intentional or what, but the caption under Jerry Haley's F/Gasser is the one from the CM/Sports Corvette to it's left on the duplicated poster.

elgringo71 likes this.
  6. shortypu

shortypu

He had some at his 95th birthday and now its on the wall,very nice man and still sharp as a tack. IMG_3620.JPG IMG_1466.JPG