Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1962 Ford Falcon Futura

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by weirdrum, Nov 24, 2014.

1. weirdrum

weirdrum

City: Eagleville

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: 4,000
    Hi there, I am putting my weekend driver up for sale. It runs, drives, and stops. Currently inspected until May '15, it's insured and registered. It is garage kept, body is in decent shape, minimal rust and dents. The worst rust is some bubbles at the bottom of the passenger door. Front floor pans were patched before I bought it. Known problems are heater core (dripping on passenger side floor), drive shaft u-joints are worn but new ones are included. Also, have a set of 4 wheel cylinders and new master cylinder as preventative maintenance (stops fine) and brakes were just gone over at inspection. It has a CD player installed. Recent plugs and rotor, and replaced some fuel and vacuum lines. I installed a new fuel pump the end of June, I replaced the coil, distributor cap, and rebuilt the carburetor August 10th. Has inline 6 cylinder (144 cu.in.) 2 speed ford-o-matic. Odometer reads 66,xxx but I'm guessing its 166,xxx. Afterall, it is over 50 years old. Seats are in good shape, needs new carpet. New headliner included but not yet installed. I have the side trim if you want to restore it back to original. Not in perfect shape but good for a driver. I bought this as a project but I need a better daily driver, so I could use the money. Serious buyers only, please. Two1543zero one5zerosix. Call/text asking $3,900 OBO----NO I will not take $3,000. Not to sound like a jerk, but I would just keep the car, keep doing stuff to it, and enjoy it at that point. I just had a lower control arm and lower ball joint, upper ball joint, battery, alignment, brakes checked, and wheel bearings greased in May, all to the tune of $680 so that I knew it would be safe and reliable!!

Attached Files: