Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1962 Chevy Impala Convertible

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Steve 5, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Steve 5

Steve 5
    from Kentucky

City: Louisville

State: Kentucky
    Price: 6500
    Ok, so you had that dream of riding away in your old convertible....me too. Time for me to pass this dream on to someone who can make it come true. This car needs a lot of metal work.

Bought this car 6/9/1993 and have only moved it from there to here...sad. Anyway...

I have doubles of some parts, fenders, doors, hood, grill, dash, headlights/bezels, gauges, convertible top frames, front bumper, SS bumper....

The Cowl/Trim Tag 879
    The original color of interior is: Red. Material type is: Vinyl (Impala SS convertible) Seat type: Bucket.
    COLOR code 923 "Roman Red"
    STYLE 1867 2 dr. Convertible

VIN 21867S106137
    2 = 1962
    18 = Impala 1800 Series (V-8)
    67 = 2dr Convertible
    (S) St. Louis, Missouri

MISSING center console, SS grab bar, correct front seats (these are out of a Malibu, I was told)
    MISSING original 327 (this is a 1969-1973 307 V8...NOT RUNNING bummer) (I was young when I bought this...)
    MISSING powerglide (this one is a turbo 350)
    MISSING back seat speaker cover

Not looking to parts this out, I would like to sell all at once. There are a lot of extra parts that could be sold to recoup the price of the car.

There are no tires to "kick" here, it is what it is.
    20151015_133032.jpg I have a lot of parts and it needs a lot of sheet metal, work and LOVE. (Time, Money, Inclination and space).

I am not posting my cell number...yet. I don't want my phone to blow up with calls ....." how much you want for the convertible top switch?"

sergiomarine and Damian37 like this.
  2. Steve 5

Steve 5
    from Kentucky

62 has been sold.