Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1961 Ford F-100 Short Bed Unibody Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by BRO-HAM, May 31, 2020.

1. BRO-HAM

BRO-HAM
    from Arkansas

City: Mountain Home

State: Arkansas
    Price: 6,900
    SOLD TO FELLOW HAMBER - THANKS!

ATTACH]4704212[/ATTACH] 013732C8-B6D7-4A37-9ED8-75344851F6A2.jpeg This is the truck I drove in high school nearly 30 years ago before selling it to a family friend whom I bought it back from in 2018. I spent a year getting it back on the road and have been driving it regularly for the past year.

The truck was last inspected in 1995 (no longer required in Arkansas) and has either been inside or under cover that entire time. This truck is exactly as it was 30 years ago and is very clean and drivable with minimal rust. Everything works on it with the exception of the lock on the driver wing window.

It has basically been rebuilt mechanically except for the drivetrain, which is a 292 V8 with 3-speed manual transmission. New parts include, not limited to: complete new brake system with stainless lines, gas tank, u-joints, king pins, bushings, hoses, water pump, fuel pump, rebuilt carb and the list keeps going.

The frame and body mounts are very solid as are the floors, rockers, cab corners and bed bottom. The interior was repainted 30 years ago in the original Mint Green and the exterior primer was applied at the same time. There is some superficial rust evident and sandblasting would likely reveal some daylight but it would be minimal based on the evidence.

Interior has original floor mat and headliner and the seat was reupholstered 30 years ago and is in like new condition. Odometer shows 75k miles which I believe to be original however, have no confirming documentation. All original glass is in good shape and tires are new.

I will gladly answer any questions and can provide additional pics upon request. There aren’t many unibody pickups around in this shape anymore and I have no idea where the market is on it so I’m open to discussing a reasonable offer.

Thanks for looking and stay safe and healthy!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  2. BRO-HAM

BRO-HAM
    from Arkansas