Register now to get rid of these ads!

1961 F100 Unibody Shortbed $6100

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by fiveoh108, Mar 7, 2015.

1. City: Camarillo

State: California
    Price: 7500obo
    For sale
    1961 Ford F100 unibody shortbed truck. Both floor pans and cab mounts have been replaced. Both door jams have been repaired, only a small amount of rust on passenger side step. Bed is in good shape with a couple silver dollar size spots of rust. Body has dents and scrapes. Originally a Wimbelton white truck. It has been lowered a few inches in the front and rear. Perfect tailgate Mechanically, runs great straight 6, granny gear 4 speed and stock Dana rear end. I have a t5, bellhousing that have not been installed yet. A set of extra non unibody doors rust free that come with it, I have custom cab interior trim parts and other chrome pieces that could go with the right price. Seat needs to be redone. I have an extra dash cluster and other misc parts. Truck comes with stock black 16" rims with new tires. I AM NOT SELLING ANY PARTS SEPARATE. They whole truck goes with parts unless the new buyer doesn't want them, then I will sell separately.

I don't need to sell, but found another project I like more.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  2. Disc brakes just installed 5500 obo

3. Sold, please remove