Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1961 chevy Belair

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by carzguy, Aug 14, 2014.

1. carzguy

carzguy
    from Iowa

City: Runnells

State: Iowa
    Price: 17,800
    here is a very VERY nice 1961 Belair 2-door sedan ( flat-top ) the car is 100% rust free and has been completely redone ( painted in 2006 ) The motor is a 350 out of a 1980 Chevy pick-up bored .040 and everything in the engine is new, including a little higher lift cam. The clutch system is also new, the car has a 4-speed tranny. The wheels and tires are new, the carpet is new, the dual exhaust is new, the brakes are all rebuilt with new rubber lines. The stainless has all been polished .new carb , headers rebuilt radiator, new alt. The car runs and drives very well and can be driven anywhere with confidence, there is NO NO NO rust on this car. There are just a very few small things the car needs, but they all need something, feel free to call with any questions, or message me for more pictures ( please include your email addy if you want more pics )
    I do have a lot of receipts for the work done---you will not believe the money spent to make this car this nice. Feel free to ask any questions----the color on the car is a dark green from 1995 Chevy pick-up

Tom 515-664-0560

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  2. carzguy

carzguy
    from Iowa

back to the top----please
    Look the car over, this is a very nice car you can drive anywhere---and 61 Chevy's are NICE cars=====give me a call fly in and drive it home !!!!!!!!

3. carzguy

carzguy
    from Iowa

SOLD------AND GONE !!!!!!!!!!!