Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1960 Thunderbird Sell/Trade

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by meengyasully, Apr 14, 2019.

1. meengyasully

meengyasully
    from Toronto

City: Hamilton

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 18000
    4F011EB8-A926-4203-92D6-9DABF3D0FE9C.jpeg Ford 4.6 V8 Police Interceptor Fuel Injection from a retired 2009 police car

Automatic transmission

Rack and Pinion steering

Aluminum rad

Air ride Ridetech management with Slam Specialties bags front Firestone bags rear

Straight pipe into lake side pipes

All exterior lights work

Mooneyes gauge panel

Heat works

Fresh New paint

Thunderbird door script shaved, Has marks on rear quarters shaved, side view mirror shaved and antenna shaved.

Interior is very nice and roof liner is tight, no rips or tears.

Gold metal flake roof

57 Lancer caps

Mooneyes gold flake steering wheel

Front windshield has a crack

Speedo is not hooked up

No rust, clean frame and undercarriage.

Looking mostly for a fair trade so try yours. I’m not looking for anything in particular just something I like. I get bored of a car every 5-6 years or so so that’s why I’m testing the waters with the Thunderbird. I’m not desperate at all to let her go.

A lot of work was done to this Thunderbird and it turns a lot of heads. Keep in mind that the car is not a $50,000 restore and customize, it has its imperfections and that’s reflected in the price. An old school feel, look and sound was what we wanted to achieve with the heart of the car being the only touch of modern. Car sounds great and has great performance. Great on gas! The car ain’t a trailer queen but it’s really nice looking. She’s a driver! The car starts up no problem and gets going down the road. A true show and go car with a old school hot rod spirit!

$18,000 US

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019