I always 'joke' that working on this car is my therapy. Bashing metal around as a sort of release from pushing corporate pixels all day, but it seems I'd forgotten all about that for the longest time. I've been about ready to throw in the towel on this a couple of times now - but lately, with all that's been going on in the world, I've turned to the garage as a means of escape. And after only a couple of days of making progress, I'm in a much better headspace with it all! So - to move this along, I've bought a couple of bits and pieces - namely a new battery, and some brake parts so I can drive it in and out of the garage. Man, the brakes on this car... Let's just say I'm well clued up on the differences between metric/Imperial and Whitworth spanners as well as BSF and UNF threads. Because my car was built in October 1960 (the month Rootes Group switched from Lockheed Brakes to Girling) I've got a mix of all of the above! I've also been working on getting the bodywork as straight as I can for the time being. Starting to take shape! Still a little more filler than I'd like in places, but there's a lot less than I pulled out, so I'm calling that progress! The last thing I did this weekend was roll some 1k grey filler primer on it just to see the shape. I'm quite pleased with how it's coming on. A little more tweaking and then I'm going to spray some epoxy primer on to protect it - get it MOT'd and back on the road to catch the tail end of the UK show season with a bit of luck. Then the V8!