Register now to get rid of these ads!

1960 ford truck part two

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vicksrods, Jul 5, 2011.

1. vicksrods

vicksrods

well i just picked up yet another project but this one ive been looking for for a while its a 1960 ford truck custom cab. My grand father had one when i was a kid and he gave it to me when i was fifteen and like a dumb kid will do i sold it to buy my girlfreind a christmas present. stayed withthe girl till senior year and broke up so then i had no girl and no truck. ive been looking for one of these to replace the one i sold for years but never could find the right one till now. oh yeah i just started dating the same girl agin after 29 years apart...funny how life comes full cicle aint it.

Attached Files:

2. I like it alot, any more details about the truck or build plan?

3. vicksrods

vicksrods

thanks ....the truck has the 292 yblock with a nice adaptor plate on it and a c-4 bolted to it they used the original column shifter and adapted it to work with the matic. its a driver it just needs a few things done like a carb rebuild and some exhaust work. i'd like to put a set of rams horns on it and run some dual exhaust. other than that i plan on driving the wheels off it all my other cars arent running right now so im not gonna mess with it too much for now.