Register now to get rid of these ads!

1960 Ford Thunderbird

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fat 60, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Fat 60

Fat 60
    from australia

Hello there Guys,

I would like to know where I could purchase new repo or new wiring harness for my 60 Bird front to rear?

I live in Australia and have searched the internet with no luck can someone please point me in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance

Fat 60

2. birdman1

birdman1

hope I am not stepping on any toes here, but when I had my 1960 T0Bird, I was a member of the Squarebirds forum. Nicer guys than here(LOL) and very helpfull. I put a souped up 430 and a 3-speed stick in mine.

3. RustyNCA

RustyNCA

I'm over on squarebirds.org also and yes the guys there are quite bright when it comes to the birds.

But looks like you can get a harness from The Birds Nest (tbirdparts.com), for $175 plus shipping. If you have a hard top it looks like it's part number 14405B, convertible looks to be 14405A

Cheers
    RustyNCA

4. homerd43

homerd43
    from Norway, SC

Thunderbird Headquarters in Concord, California shows various wiring looms in thier catalog. Thier email address is [email protected] They are really nice people to deal with. Give 'em a try. See ya. Homer

5. leesnap

leesnap
    from boston

Bobs bird house, you'll find it on the web...try wayne there, knows all about the bird!