Register now to get rid of these ads!

1960 Buick Electra

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Sloppy Dan, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Sloppy Dan

Sloppy Dan
    from Oxnard, Ca

City: Oxnard

State: California
    Price: $10000 obo
    What I have here ladies and gents is a 1960 Buick Electra Four Door with an original 401 Nailhead and Dyna-flow trans. It's a daily driver with front disc power brakes and a recently rebuilt radiator. The Buick hasn't had any overheating issues on long drives, but I feel the water pump eventually will need a rebuild. The rear bracket on the generator (alternator) is cracked but should be an easy fix. The carb was rebuilt about a year and half ago, and I was always on point with maintenance and oil changes and I've kept all receipts on all work done for the past five years. I also have the original body, chassis and mechanics manuals, dealer pamphlets, and other small extras. The title is clean and it's priced to sell (though I hate to see her go). Buyer is responsible for pickup, and/or shipping.
    If more detailed or specific pictures are requested, by all means let me know!
    Cheers!
    Sloppy D.

Attached Files:

Mason Man and RocklinDave like this.
  2. Sloppy Dan

Sloppy Dan
    from Oxnard, Ca