Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1959 Oldsmobile 88 2dr ht

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Leroy 701, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Leroy 701

Leroy 701

City: Berthold

State: North Dakota
    Price: 2500
    59 Olds 3.JPG 59 Olds 2.JPG 59 Olds 1.JPG 59 Olds 2 dr ht, needs to be restored. I would say it is at least 95% complete, missing a few small things. Has rusted floors, some rust in the trunk. The rear quarters are rusted at the bottoms, one rocker is rusted, bottoms of front fenders are rusted. The doors look to be pretty good as far as rust goes. The interior is complete but needs to be redone. The car needs side glass, rear glass is good, windshield is cracked. It has the 371 Rocket motor in it, the engine is complete but stuck and I haven't tried to get it freed up. It has an automatic transmission. The car rolls smoothly and would be easy to load. The body has primer on, it would need to be taken down to metal to paint of course. I have several other 59/60 Gm cars also, all either project cars or parts cars. The car has a clear Nd title, and is located 20 miles west of Minot, Nd.
    Please do not text or email, phone calls only, please leave a message if I can't get to your call at the time, I will return all phone calls. 701-340-1244, Jon
    2500 Obo
    Thank you