Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1959 EDSEL RANGER

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Caminodave93, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Caminodave93

Caminodave93

City: Valdosta

State: Georgia
    Price: 1,200.00
    Just put 3 new tires on it to help whoever picks her up, the back right tire is old but i think i can get it to pump up.

Original inline 6
    Tranny sitting in the cab. Solid dashboard headliner great surprisingly, the seats are all actually doable, the backseat is in good condition, the fromt seat had the tranny sitting in it so its kinda slouched on driver side,glove box opens and shuts, Floorboard/carpet needs to be redone. Exhaust pipe was bent in the moving process, has door keys, trunk keys and ignition keys. Windows roll up and down, no major rust on bottom of doors. Im willing to bet all this thing needs is tranny to be re sone and put back up in it and it would run. I just dont have the time.

Has rust but theres honestly so much of this car that is still solid that you rarely see on a car this old.
    deserves a restoration.
    I can write up a bill of sale. Im in valdosta georgia. Call or text day or night twotwonine-834-4195

Attached Files:

2. Caminodave93

Caminodave93

Still available