Register now to get rid of these ads!

1959 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron South Hampton

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by pacificustoms, Mar 15, 2016.

1. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA

City: American Canyon

State: California
    Price: $3,500
    1959 Chrysler Imperial 4 door Lebaron project car! This is a RARE car, only 622 were produced! This car is larger then most Cadillac's and to me has more style! It is a total NON-RUNNING project. It is complete and only missing a couple small emblems. Grille and all bumpers are there, Swivel bench seat is in it. The plug wires are off and I don't know the condition of the engine (it is NOT a Hemi). It's a very cool car that I've been saving for quite some time I just don't have the time in my life for this large of a project any longer. This is a project, the car has rust. There is some rust in the lower drivers fender and the lower corners of the door shells. The rockers and post are in great shape! The frame has no rust and the under sides of the floors look like they're in great condition! It has a near perfect Stainless Roof, all the glass is good, all the trim is there and the interior is complete! All knobs and lenses on the dash are in good condition! This car was the top of the line car, the South Hampton model. The car has auto pilot (cruise control), power windows, power seat, push button shifter, auto dimming headlights, auto leveling factory air ride suspension, etc. Car can be seen in American Canyon any weekday.

I have many more photos including the under side that I can text or email.

707-738-5359

Asking $3,500 IMG_2038.JPG IMG_2039.JPG IMG_2041.JPG IMG_2042.JPG IMG_2043.JPG IMG_2038.JPG IMG_2039.JPG IMG_2041.JPG IMG_2042.JPG IMG_2043.JPG IMG_2044.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  2. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA

3. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA

Bump and a price drop!

4. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA