Register now to get rid of these ads!

1959 Chevy Apache 3100 For Sale

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by califate, Jan 5, 2016.

1. califate

califate

City: Texas City

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 10k obo
    SOLD!

1959 Chevy Apache 3100 Short Bed Step Side for sale near Houston, TX. Has a 350 SBC with Vortec head and a TH 350 Trans combo. The body is on a 1986 C10 frame with eksensive metal works notch and 2 link with a panhard bar. Frame is in great shape and has been painted flat black with VHT chassis paint. She lays frame and needs a body drop to lay rockers. Motor runs great never had a problem with it. Great Oil PSI. She was my daily driver for 6 months until I found a newer vehicle with A/C to deal with the Texas heat. 140 Amp alternator to power Dual Viair 444C Compressors to air up the 8 gallon air tank. Manual valves to help ensure reliability in the air ride system. Slam Specialties SS7 air bags all around. FBSS paddle valve switch box that i have just laying on the seat right now. I was going to make a valance or a center console to mount it under the dash. I have not made a bed yet to cover the notch and the air ride components. Gas tank is still behind the seat. The project came to a stall when my kid was born and i have lost interest in it. floor boards in great shape i started to put sound deadening on it to help with the noise from the exhaust i had to cut under the cab which i have not routed yet. has rust above windshield rear cab corners and lower door hinge pockets. MAY BE WILLING TO TRADE FOR MORE FAMILY ORIENTED CLASSIC. PREFERRABLY A 1950 or 1952 BUICK, 1953-1954 BEL AIR, BUT ALL TRADES AND OFFERS ARE WELCOME. might be willing to be selfish and trade for a harley.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  2. califate

califate