Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1958 Nash Metropolitan -- SOLD--

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Texascash, May 14, 2014.

1. Texascash

Texascash
    from Texas

City: Athens

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $6500 obo
    1958 Nash Metropolitan
    Really Cool Little Car!!!
    Brand new red and white interior.
    Runs and drives great!
    Original 4 cylinder / 3 speed trans
    This car has had very few owners, and is in very nice condition. It has about 56,000 actual miles on it, and everything works to my knowledge. Even the radio.
    I have recently spent $5000 in maintenance and gone through it front to back. The list is extensive and I won't list it all, but basically I have replaced or rebuilt everything except the actual engine and transmission, which do not need to be rebuilt. Essentially every other part from the gas tank to the carb, coolant system, clutch, brakes, ignition system, interior, you name it, has been rebuilt or replaced with proper factory parts. Nothing was done half way, all top of the line parts from Metropolitan Restoration Service.
    The paint is quite good but not perfect, although the body is quite straight. I would call it good driver quality paint. All glass and moldings are excellent.
    I built this car to keep and drive, but I have a need for another parking space and this car has to go.
    It is currently tagged and titled in Texas in my name.
    Located in Athens, Texas
    $6500 obo

Eric at 903-203-4232

or at [email protected]

2. Texascash

Texascash
    from Texas