Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1958 Golden Hawk

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by bluescat, Dec 13, 2018.

1. bluescat

bluescat

City: Kansas City area

State: Kansas
    Price: **SOLD**
    ***SOLD***Last chance $10,500***..Call me if you are interested***One of 878 produced for '58, with less than 100 known to have survived....Studebaker's (Raymond Loewy's) rarest bird was also America's fastest car of the day, sporting a McCulloch Supercharger...Full classic status with a very high end value...entry level price for one of these...correct 289 V-8 with great cylinder pressure and an Automatic..does have the correct Supercharger, tachometer,radio,clock,Twin Traction rear (posi) and all gauges...Original Gold and White paint is faded, but most likely the best color combination for one of these...missing the driver door panel, but the rest of the interior is in good shape...yes, there is some rust...all glass is in very nice condition and doors open and close properly...new master cylinder and front brakes done...Clear correct title...these do not turn up often....call my cell if you want it...garaged here in Kansas...(913) 208-Five-8-4-4....***DEPOSIT WILL HOLD IT ***we have a video of it running...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  2. bluescat

bluescat

One of the most rare of all American production cars...

3. bluescat

bluescat

...go ahead and call me or message me if you are interested...(913) 208-5844

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  4. bluescat

bluescat

Now available...first one with deposit will own it for $12,000

5. bluescat

bluescat

Last offer to you at $10,500, before I leave for Arizona next week...call me

6. bluescat

bluescat

**SOLD**Last chance , a deposit will secure this deal...pick up when ever is good for you...inside....still available for $10,500*** a few payments will work if you want to ***

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018