Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1958 CHEVY 235 FROM MY 54 CHEVY INCLUDES 3 SPEED TRANSMISSION, ENGINE, & RADIATOR

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by 51fordor, Jan 12, 2015.

1. 51fordor

51fordor

City: JACKSONVILLE, NC

State: North Carolina
    Price: 650.00
    Selling my 235, transmission, and radiator from my 54. The engine is actually a 1958 model. Motor is installed still, you can come hear it run and ride in it if you like before buying or just ask me to pull it ahead of time. Motor has new altenator, valve cover gasket, intake/manifold gasket, HEI Distributor, plugs, wires, and includes gasket for windage tray. The carb was recently rebuilt and I installed a 56 main jet in it. The motor is still installed in my 1954 Chevy and runs/drives. This includes a smooth shifting 3 speed transmission and the radiator from the car that works flawlessly as well. I am planning on pulling the motor to swap a Cadillac 500. Asking $650.00 for motor/tranny/radiator. I will also be selling all the parts associated with the clutch pedal, shifter linkage, and closed drive rear end if you are at all interested.

This engine runs perfectly. Had a valve job back in August. Starts better than my Yukon and is reliable every day. Gets 15-16 MPG.

Jacksonville NC

Link for a Video I filmed on the 01/04/2015 with info and ride along....

Attached Files: