Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1958 bonneville horn steering bar ring wheel

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by david williams, Nov 8, 2015.

1. david williams

david williams

City: valdosta

State: Georgia
    Price: $70.00
    this from what ive researched is off of a 1958 bonneville, it is the horn ring that goes inside of the steering wheel
    not sure how to go about selling this, contact me at [email protected], dont expect speedy reply im real real real real busy, not sure how we would go about exchanging the money, im trust worthy and ill ship you the thing easy peasy , but I dont know how the hell im gonna trust somebody else to get the money to me, never done this, dont try any funny business, not shipping till i get the money then ill mosey on down to usps and ship it off. names david williams
    [​IMG]
    heres mine, it came inside my 1985 el camino when we got it, just now found out what it goes to, figure some badass prolly needs this for his bonneville, email me [email protected] if you wanna send cash to my address by the valdosta, georgia airport thatd be cool ill open up the envelope go straight to usps and ship that sucker off.
    [​IMG]