Register now to get rid of these ads!

1957 RANCHERO

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by COCONUTS, May 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

City: LIVELY

State: Virginia
    Price: $2,500.
    1957 FORD RANCHERO, HAVE MOST OF THE PARTS, STOCK JUST LIKE IT CAME FROM FACTORY. V-8, 3 SPEED, DUAL EXHAUST, NO RADIO BUT HAS DELETE, DOES HAVE A HEATER. THE FOLLOWING AREAS WILL NEED RUST REPAIR. BOTH SIDES LOWER QUARTER PANELS, ONE AREA IN THE FLOOR, BOTH BOTTOM SECTIONS OF BOTH FENDERS, ONE CORNER OF TAILGATE, AND ONE FENDER CAP. I DO HAVE SOME REPLACEMENT PANELS. MOTOR TURNS OVER BUT WILL NEED TLC TO HAVE IT RUNNING. THE BED, ROCKERS, INSIDE DOORS ARE SURFACE RUST BY WILL NEED WORK. FLOOR IS PRETTY SOLID EXCEPT FOR ONE SECTION BEHIND THE PASS SEAT, BEEN PATCHED. FRAME IS GOOD. MOTOR LOOKS LIKE IT HAS NOT BEEN RUN IN SOME TIME AND IS CURRENTLY FILLED WITH MYSTERY OIL.

Attached Files:

2. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Here is a few more pictures, sorry about the way they are attached or taken - HA HA. I need to spend a little time and figure out how to post pictures in the proper manner. Oh yea, the picture of my finger is not for sale.

Attached Files:

3. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Over the weekend I gather all the parts that go to this car. I have included a few more pictures of all the parts and items. There is replacement panels for the quarter panels, front fenders and rocker panels. A few sets of bumpers and brackets. One extra fender, several new, still in the box NOS parts, new window and rear window (with a rear window rubber gaskets. Hood hinges, I have the market cornered. Even have extra seat backs. I have more parts for this car that the other projects put together. Even have another dashboard complete with radio deletes. Reason for selling is that I am trying to finish building my house and I have enough car that are apart. thanks for reviewing this ad.

Attached Files:

4. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Back to the top. 1957 RANCHERO 2.jpg

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

I am out of pictures for the time being but wanted to bring this back to the top. If the location of, "being in the middle to nowhere" is preventing you from obtaining this special (well maybe not that special) vehicle, I can transport for a small fee to your location if you are on the east coast. Thanks for looking.

6. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

BACK TO THE TOP, YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

7. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Back to the top. I am wondering if I should do something to this to make it more attractive.

8. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

BACK TO THE TOP WITH ADDITIONAL PICTURES. THE FRONT SEAT IS NOT TO BAD BUT WILL TO BE RESTUFF AND RECOVERED, I WILL GET A BETTER OF THE INTERIOR. RANCHERO 9.jpg RANCHERO 9.jpg RANCHERO 10.jpg RANCHERO 6.jpg