Register now to get rid of these ads!

1957 Plymouth Plaza project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by LoBrow, Nov 18, 2018.

1. LoBrow

LoBrow
    from MI

City: Lapeer

State: Michigan
    Price: $4500
    I'm looking to sell my long time 1957 Plaza project. I've had it for about 10 years and it was running and driving when I picked it up. I just wanted to make it nicer and fix a few things. The car has a clean Michigan title. I've collected a lot of parts for it over time and have most everything to put it back together, including a lot of new or OEM parts. It had a 70s 318 in it when I bought it and I fit a rebuilt 318 poly and 727 in it. I still have both engines and can go with the car. Last thing I was working on was patching the floors which is why they're cut out. I have all of the patch panels for it. I started a lot of the body work for the car. The doors and front fenders have been bumped and are currently in primer. Hood and deck lid were stripped and are in primer. I have a freshly chromed bumper for it. I have all of the glass for it but it will need replaced. I have boxes and boxes of stuff for the car. New and NOS parts as well as nice replacement parts. Great project for someone. $4500 OBO. If at all interested please let me know. I need the garage space. feel free to email me: terrible_one_bmx@yahoo.com Thanks

Attached Files:

1Nimrod and Jeff Pandora like this.