Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1957 Ford F100 Big Window Custom Cab

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by ibflyin, Jul 15, 2019.

1. ibflyin

ibflyin
    from Tulsa, OK

City: Tulsa

State: Oklahoma (Boomer!)
    Price: Sold
    Sale pending...I’ve decided to sell my 1957 Ford F100 Big Window Custom Cab project. Great opportunity for someone looking for a shop truck or patina’d truck. My plan was to build patina shop truck on the outside and the interior, chassis and drive train re-built and modified to be reliable, safe and comfortable. The cab is pretty much done: floor pans, cab corners, step plates, dash and other rust issues replaced and repaired and painted other than the doors. Chassis has reversed-eye springs with new bushings all around, Nostalgia Sid’s dropped front axle, Speedway disc brake kit and Toyota power steering conversion. A late sixties Mustang fuel tank is installed under the rear of the bed. Add’l parts include: new power brake booster/MC, new clutch MC, core 1958 292 y-block motor w/3-speed trans, sixties “floor shift” Olds tilt column, core original round-face radio, seat, windshield and rear window chrome and glass (w/s has some chips, but usable) and new rubber gaskets, re-pop plastic defrost vents, front and rear chrome bumpers and mirrors. What’s left to do: brake & fuel lines, wiring, drive train and final assembly to stay with patina theme. Only reason for selling is to put my time and money towards other projects, so not interested in trades and will not sell parts. Clear Oklahoma title in my name; truck is located in Tulsa, OK. $4500 or best offer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    Hombre likes this.
  2. ibflyin

ibflyin
    from Tulsa, OK

3. ibflyin

ibflyin
    from Tulsa, OK

Sold

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019