Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1957 Chevy Bel Air *2-door*

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 4psi, Apr 17, 2015.

1. 4psi

4psi

City: Shawnee

State: Oklahoma (Boomer!)
    Price: $22,000
    I figured I would put this for sale here first in hopes that somebody could rescue it from its non traditional stance and wheels.

I purchased the car from a gentleman that owned it for the last 40 years.

It has a good running a 283 with FI heads and 4 speed that functions perfectly.

The trunk, rockers, and quarter panels are in great shape. There is a small patch panel on the drivers side floor underneath the pedals that has been "fixed". It isn't my definition of fixed but it is what it is. I can provide pictures on request.

All the sheet metal is original to the car and in good shape.

The car was painted 8 years ago according to the previous owner and it is in great driver quality condition.

The interior is average. I will provide pictures on request.

If you are interested in this Bel Air send me a PM if you have any questions.

It has all the potential to be a really awesome cruiser with minimal details to give it the right look! I already removed those terrible looking slapper bars and the bulky head rest. I will continue to clean it up and make it look better until it sells.

-Charlie

Attached Files:

Mongo1000 likes this.