Register now to get rid of these ads!

1957 Chevy 3100 survivor SBW Factory V8

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by solow32, Aug 12, 2018.

1. solow32

solow32

City: Ventura

State: California
    Price: 28K
    Bought this truck from the original owner in Yuba City, CA. Truck was repainted white over factory white in 1980, been my daily driver ever since I purchased it, did a mild 60's update on it, fresh 1966 327 with camel hump heads, mild cam and HEI, turbo 350 trans, 10 bolt rear end 3:50 , Posie's 3" lowering springs all around, had Nostalgia Sid's in Oklahoma drop the axle 2 1/2" and pull the kingpin center's in 3/4" to allow for the CPP front disc brakes. New CPP dual master cylinder, new CPP Power Steering box with GM pump, New CPP tilt column, New American Auto Wiring kit, New Dakota Digital Dash, all New Brake lines , New Bearings and seals, New Hardwood in bed made to look old, New Exhaust, Vintage Fully Polished American Torq Thrust Wheels. I pancaked the hood 1 3/4" and converted to front tilting that said yes the hood has been repainted, the rest of the truck for having 38 year old paint looks pretty darn good. NO Trades. 28k causpro1@yahoo.com for pic or more info. Jim

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018