Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1957 Chevy 150 2 Door Sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by ChevyGasser Madness, Aug 16, 2019.

1. City: Kingsville

State: Maryland
    Price: $14,500
    Returning from the Tri Five Nationals I should be following my plans with my car to build the ultimate gasser .....instead I am thinning out my collection of cars and and listing my 57 2 Door Sedan model 150 for sale . I am the second owner. It is a running driving car , it has approximately 88,000 miles on the odometer. It is a matching numbers 235 ci six with three on the tree driveline The car has never been apart and has all the correct 150 trim and badges. Faded Tropical Turquoise with nice original silver top cobblestone interior. Rubber floor mat . The front seat has been rebuilt with new Ciadella material and new foam. Rear seat is still nice but I have the new cover as I bought the set. The glass is all clear and stainless is excellent. The unmolested dash looks new and has radio and clock delete plates , has correct 150 steering wheel and horn button. Deluxe heater. The exhaust , brakes, front suspension, rear leafs and shocks as well as the gas tank have been recently replaced. The doors are solid and close beautifully with nice gaps. It is rolling on 14" ralley wheels. Downside of the car is it will need quarter panels and some rocker panel repair , the floor pans are nice and the frame is solid. Included in the price is a new set of quarter panels , rockers and a nice set of original 57 front fenders. The originals on car need minor repair. Also included are a set of 4 correct 57 14" 150 vent delete steel wheels specific to the 150's and 150 small hubcaps. The original spare is in the trunk. Also included is a 57 283 high compression engine bored to 301 ci. I have an nos Hurst 3 speed shifter in the box to be included also. This was a car I had planned to turn into a gasser as they are the perfect candidate for that build. I just have too many cars to build so I'm pricing it fairly with all the parts. Currently getting a complete set of pics together . Thanks for reading . No trades please.

2. Pictured with Torque thrusts

Attached Files:

• 028.JPG
      028.JPG
      File size:
      117.3 KB
      Views:
    lothiandon1940 likes this.