Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1957 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by UnIOnViLLEHauNT, Jun 16, 2014.

1. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

City: Howell

State: New Jersey
    Price: 2800
    Good for resto, custom, modification or, for parts. Coupe, 85-90% complete. No front bumper, or rear glass. No title. Runs well and lot drives. Brakes stop, but I would go over them before hitting the road. Passenger's side is pretty decent, drivers has filler and the rocker is rotted out. Trunk floor extremities need work. Autotronic eye on the dash is there and in good shape. Power steering feels good, not all wobbly. Original keys included. Nice dash, pad is sun shruk, but wheel is near mint, and cluster/column excellent. 32k on odometer, and judging by pedals I'd say it might be 32k miles. Doors open and shut nice. Rear bumper in good shape as shown. Rear quarter windows go up and down. Pickup truck bed of extra parts in bins, including lights/air cleaner, window regulators/motors etc. Lots of stuff. I am willing to trade, I am into 49-56 Fords and Mercurys. I have a ton more pictures just email me [email protected]. My number is 908.884.7120 if that's easier. Thanks.

Attached Files:

nelson845 likes this.
  2. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

I can deliver locally, and I will be flexible to someone who is looking to keep her together. I believe she deserves more than being parted out.

nelson845 likes this.
  3. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Im going to put this on the auction site tomorrow with no reserve starting at one dollar, so if anyone is interested please speak now. Thanks!

4. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

PRICE DROP

$1500

Maybe this will motivate the hot rod folks, for complete drivetrain.

It's been sitting in my yard and I've had zero time to fiddle with the auction site.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT