Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1956 thunderbird project. 312 auto car.

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by cydways, Apr 1, 2016.

1. cydways

cydways

City: Roseville

State: California
    Price: 9k
    00X0X_2vMmz2MugSr_600x450.jpg 00X0X_2vMmz2MugSr_600x450.jpg [​IMG] 1956 Thunderbird 312 auto car from factory. built of feb 14th 1956 rolled off the line raven black with black and white interior, 312 single 4bbl auto trans. [​IMG] this car spent a bunch of time in Hawaii and has rust to prove it. i bought this car in 2005 and have collected and purchased a ton of parts. the car has the soft top frame also, i have two hard tops (one port hole one solid), the engine was rebuilt with .040 over bore and a slightly larger cam than factory and it is wrapped up on the stand in the garage. trans is there but never had rebuilt (was going 4-5speed) i have boxes of new parts from Thunderbird headquarters such as, new door glass, dash trim, outside trim, seat covers, headliners, handles, light lenses, new soft top, hood trim, etc etc. i have a whole other rear clip from another t-bird for patch panels. i have intakes, carbs, 4speed parts, extra dash, extra door, wheels, etc etc

continental kit is there but i have no front bumper for it. (i jhavea 57 front bumper that someone is willing to trade me for a 56 though) that is the only thing i know of that is "missing" rust is mainly in the dog legs of rear wheel arches and trunk lid corners. floors are pretty solid. very good project car but its time to let someone else finish it. . i have 1 1956 carb and intake as well as a 1957 carb and intake. also, many other new parts not pictured.

lots of metal work needed but chassi is in good shape.

i have all engine details as well. Roseville engine and machine did the work john mummert cam Y-270-S .

http://s741.photobucket.com/user/cydways/library/?sort=3&page=1

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  2. cydways

cydways

3. cydways

cydways

4. cydways

cydways

5. cydways

cydways