Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1956 Ford Wagon - TRADE or SELL

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by travj31, Jun 4, 2014.

1. City: Pittsburgh

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $6500
    I have a 1956 Ford Country Sedan Station Wagon up for SALE or TRADE. I bought this last fall for my wife to cruise around, but she has decided that she would rather have an old truck to haul her kayak to the lake instead. So I'm looking for a trade or an outright sell.

If trading... the truck preferably would be a V8 automatic. We are not looking for a show piece or a project... just a solid driver. She is open to all makes/models pre-65 or maybe even up to an early 70's C10. Would also like the trade to be somewhat local to western PA, we are about 1 hour SE of Pittsburgh. Possibly consider other interesting trades... NO boats, RV's, or Georgia swamp land.

About the wagon...
    • 292 Y-Block w/newly rebuilt Edelbrock 4 barrel (believe motor to be original)
    • Floor Shift - 3 speed + overdrive out of a Granada/Truck (shifts like 4 speed)
    • Dual exhaust
    • Factory Dana style rear with new brakes, etc., - 4:27 rear gears
    • One wire alt.
    • New wiring for front signals/headlights
    • Has tach. and all after market gauges - original cluster currently does not work
    • New headliner, wind lace, reupholstered front seat, carpet, door sill plates
    • Underneath/frame is really solid - front cross member has been replaced 56.jpg photo.JPG wagoninterior.jpg
    • Good Glass
    • This is driver quality car, but is far from perfect - Body/paint shows OK from 10+ feet but there are some dents/dings/scratches throughout.
    • I did not build the car, but have some pictures from the guy who did.
    • The wagon runs, drives, starts, and stops, but needs some TLC before really seeing street time
    Feel free to call me at 814/442-7631 with any questions. I can also text other pics.

Thanks,
    Travis

2. PRICE REDUCED - Now Only $6500!

3. Will be heading to eBay shortly... Don't be afraid to make me a cash offer!

4. SOLD pending payment