Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1956 F100 for sale/trade plus

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by boyonthedock318, Oct 11, 2014.

1. City: Wareham

State: Massachusetts
    Price: 22000
    Just throwing this out there to see if there's any interest before the winter.

For sale or trade my 56 F100 small back window. Has sbc 350 with Demon carb, M/T valve covers, and cadi air cleaner. TH350 tranny with tall Lokar shifter. Toyota power steering conversion. 9" rear on top of leafs. Small c-notch in frame. Ridetech air over leaf setup in rear. CPP 3" drop axle with mono leafs. Disk brakes in front. New Cragar steel rims and new Classic Coker WWWs. Louvered hood and gravel pan. Electric wipers. Custom wood bed with cooler for storage. Plus more...

The paint job is older but is in good shape. Has some flaws (minor scratches and dings). Some minor rust. Just won "Best Custom" at the Boston Road Devils Boston Massacre Car Show in August.

Runs and drives great. Needs some finishing. I have decided to move on to another project. Asking $22000 o.b.o. Would also be interested in 1929-1932 fords of equal value only. Must see. PM me for more pics or questions.

Dave

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  2. Bump... taking offers

Attached Files:

• ford.jpg
      ford.jpg
      File size:
      33.8 KB
      Views:
  3. Trade completed. Thanks HAMB!!!

Please delete