OK guys, after asking a bunch of questions and researching, I HAVE FINALLY GOT STARTED. While some of the donor parts are O/T. They are going on my 1956 F100 and Considering everthing you see below only set me back 180 bucks TOTAL. I didn't have any other choice but to go this route! Here is the 03' VIC IFS setup. Narrowed 1.5" to tuck it into the frame. With high offset wherls should leave 1.5" of clearance on each side of the wells. Here it is with the rack mounted. Notice I didn't narrow it. I made offset tabs, and will take 3/4" off each end of the tierods, if this causes noticeable bumpsteer I will shorten the shaft 3/4" on both sides to put the geometry back into factory condition. Here's a look at the tabs, 1/4" plate. THEY ARE NOT FINISHED, still have to build up some weld on them for a flush mating surface. Just temporary mocked it up to check clearances. Here is the 1994 Crown Vic Rear 8.8 Axle 2.73 gears. This is before I cut everything off. Here are the parts...... And finished product. Sway bar will be used. Local shop hooked me up with some old tires to move it around with. 10$ for 4 tires and mounted. Awesome. Hoping to get the axle under it this week and rolled into the garage. Finally!