Register now to get rid of these ads!

1956 desoto fireflite

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 55_nail, Jul 8, 2008.

1. 55_nail

55_nail

This was posted at my work today forsale. I really do not need another car.....or make that I do not have enough room for another car. So do you guys think it is worth it. Asking 5,000. 51,000 miles. Never a huge fan of 4 doors but sure looks solid. Just looking for some feed back and push over the edge!! I guess.

thanks,
    55_nail

Attached Files:

2. dv8

dv8

I'm not a big fan of 4-doors either (except wagons), but Desotos are badass!

3. Billybobdad

Billybobdad

It looks like it doesn't need much, 4 door or not for 5k or slightly less you can't go wrong for something you can get in and enjoy today.

4. That is a good deal.

As long as it isn't all rotten and patched up, etc.

Nice original cars are hard to come by.

5. Good looking 'Soto. I like that style. If it's as solid as it appears, ought to be a
    good enough deal for the money.

6. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

'55-56 Chryslers and DeSotos are notoriously SOLID cars. That one is a beauty! It will have a 330ci (tall deck) DeSoto Hemi with a 4bbl.

Worth every penny of $5k. Buy it, enjoy it, turn it if you want. You'll probably end up really liking the car, they were well built and drive really nice. Good luck!

7. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

I just won a 55 on eBay, 4 door 4 barrel. It needs a little fine tuning, but
    "YEAH, IT'S GOT A HEMI." :D

This will be the wife's car.

Attached Files: