Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD, please delete.

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 40panel348, Feb 16, 2020.

1. City: Loveland

State: Colorado
    Price: 0
    This car is located in Loveland, Colorado, but will be in the Cavalcade of Customs at the KC World of Wheels show this week until Feb 23rd.

The time has come that I have to part ways with my '56. This car was built in my shop last year. It was media blasted, the body came off the frame, and everything was completely apart. It was a pretty decent car to start with, the car still his it's original doors, fenders, trunklid, etc. The floor had some damage/rust, but it was replaced with sections of a rust free original floor. I have pictures of the whole build. The colors are pearl white and lavender bc/cc with pinstriping by Alan and Eric Johnson. I painted it in a Watson inspired theme, and incorporated some mild custom touches, such as Lee taillight lenses, shaved emblems, modified stock trim, chrome cowl grille, it's also been nosed and decked. It has a Nomad rear bumper without the guards and a modified stock grille. The gas filler is still behind the driver's taillight and it folds down for access. It has 2" reverse eye lowering springs in the rear and 2" dropped spindles with a 1" spring in the front. Power disc brakes up front with drums in the rear. It has a 'poor man's power steering' kit in the front. The rear shock mounts in the body have been eliminated and a rear shock crossmember installed on the chassis along with KYB shocks front and rear. It is powered by a rebuilt 1967 small journal 327 with power pack heads, mild cam and a 1962 Edelbrock C4B intake with a 1963 Corvette WCFB carb. It has a 1961 Borg Warner T-10 4-speed sending power to the 3.55 gear in the rear differential. It has an original looking aluminum radiator coated black and 1 wire alternator. The whole car has been rewired with an American Autowire Classic Update wiring harness. It has all new weatherstripping and all new EZ Eye factory tint glass. The interior is a 1955 Delray interior in black and ivory from Ciadellas. It has a 1961 C10 Apache steering wheel, Stewart Warner oil pressure and temp gauges. The vintage appearing radio connects to your phone or iPod for tunes. It has a new heater core and control valve. Electric wipers work, but I keep the arms in the trunk until needed with bullet caps over the shafts. I've put around 3,000 miles on the car since completion in July of 2019 and have been working out all of the bugs of a complete build so that it can be a solid driver for the new owner. The car runs, drives and rides great, and goes down the highway easily. You could drive this car coast to coast if you wanted to. Serious inquiries only, please. 20190825_162509.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Bump! Car was featured in Kustoms Illustrated, K.C. Cavalcade of Kustoms, has won multiple awards.

54delray likes this.
  3. Possible trades + $ my way...

4. SOLD! PLEASE DELETE