Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1956 Cadillac Coupe 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Jacob Goodin, May 20, 2016.

1. Jacob Goodin

Jacob Goodin
    from Cincinnati

City: Blanchester

State: Ohio
    Price: 6k obo
    Hey all, I'm selling my 56 Caddy. I bought it last summer out of Colorado. I had big plans for this car, but I found an all original, matching numbers 56 Coupe Deville... The car body is really straight, has little rust, the left side has little surface rust on the hood, door, and trunk where the previous owner tried scraping the paint off. I bought it how you see it. I have all the chrome and trim. The interior is 75 percent redone. The seats are white leather with navy blue bottom.The floors are all very solid! Pictures don't do this car justice. Ive taken different pictures from all angles. If you see this car in person, you will fall in love with it.. If you're interested or have any questions, please contact me anytime @5139673252 call or txt me anytime! -Thanks Jacob

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  2. Jacob Goodin

Jacob Goodin
    from Cincinnati

Here is a few more pictures of the car. The rust you see on the floors are just surface rust. They are super solid as you can see! Under the car there is just your typical surface rust. All the body mounts are solid. The interior as you can see is all redone, only thing that needs done is putting the chrome trim around the car inside. I have all the chrome in the trunck. Contact me if you're interested! -thanks again, Jacob

Attached Files:

3. Jacob Goodin

Jacob Goodin
    from Cincinnati

Make me an offer!!

4. Jacob Goodin

Jacob Goodin
    from Cincinnati

5. Jacob Goodin

Jacob Goodin
    from Cincinnati

6. Jacob Goodin

Jacob Goodin
    from Cincinnati

7. Jacob Goodin

Jacob Goodin
    from Cincinnati

Comes with a fully rebuilt 454bb..also have a 400r to go with it. MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Sent from my VS986 using H.A.M.B. mobile app