Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1955 Oldsmobile 98 Holiday Coral-Grey

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by electra483, Jul 30, 2014.

1. electra483

electra483

City: Tucson

State: Arizona
    Price: 4000.00
    1955 98 coral for ebay (24).JPG 1955 Olds 98 Holiday 4 door hardtop. Power steering, brakes, windows, seat, deluxe radio, courtesy lights, rear speaker, heater, tinted glass, and b/u lights. Original colors are Coral/Grey.

The car has been sitting since 1982. I have gone through the fuel system, brake system, and rebuilt the distributor. The car runs very nice. No smoke/noises or issues. Transmission shifts well also.

I don't know much about the car's history (before 35 years ago) only that someone backed into it at the super market denting the front bumper, and passenger fender which were replaced. All front end chrome is (still) in great condition.

All the trim (not pictured) is also in very nice condition. The car was painted white back in 1982. The interior is original and will need to be restored (chrome is in nice condition). The body is clean, straight, and rust free. The bottom has normal surface rust on suspension parts.

Title is free/clear, and notarized. If you are in (or) near Tucson, AZ, please come check it out.. This car is a strong driver which you can enjoy as is, or restore. Please email me for additional pics. I added what the server would allow..
    Thanks, Paul.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  2. electra483

electra483

SOLD/DELETE

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014