Register now to get rid of these ads!

1955 Ford Fairlane New EFI GAS TANK AND HEADERS

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by fiveoh108, Dec 3, 2019.

1. City: Camarillo

State: California
    Price: 300
    Up for sale is my brand new, never unboxed gas tank for my 55 Victoria, may fit other models/years, that is for you to decide. It has the provision for an in tank pump with internal baffling so you can run a Holley Sniper or other EFI set up, without the loud noise of an external fuel pump. I could not find one of these anywhere. After speaking to Bob Drake, they are out of production. They were able to point me to C&G early cars who had 1 left. It’s still in the box it was shipped into me, selling my project so I don’t need it. $250 plus shipping

Next up is a set of Patriot H8433 mid length headers that have been modified to fit a 55/56 ford chassis with minor trimming on the passenger side upper control arm mount area needed. The V-bands tune down to clear the foot wells and 1 tube been mildly dimpled to clear the factory stealing box. These were installed on a 351W and an AOD. Cleared without issue. I would guess they would clear a 302 with even more room. $300 plus shipping

Attached Files:

2. SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.