Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1955 Chevy Belair Hardtop

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by BLO BY U - TA, Oct 12, 2015.

1. BLO BY U - TA

BLO BY U - TA

City: Summerville

State: South Carolina
    Price: 75k
    1955 Chevy Belair 2 door Hardtop.

This Chevrolet is a hotrod. If had my hands on everything on it. I built it to drive anywhere. Shows and Cruise ins.

Here's a 5 minute video of a walk around and running I took today.

Gypsy Red and White. Engine is a 69 427 big block oval port heads and th400 trans lokar shifter. I'm the third owner I believe and spent its life in Virginia.

I've only put a little over 300 miles on it since I've owned it since 2013.

American Autowire Harness. LED parking and taillights. All trim chrome and stainless is new or restored to show quality. Side glass and rear glass is smoked (not Film tinted)

Interior (baseball glove color) is all custom leather. Even the headliner, door panels and trunk is Leather. Just completed in April this year. Dash is painted to match the leather. Everything inside is new or restored to Perfect. Gauges are Classic Instruments Bel Era white face and white face clock.

20x8 fnt / 20x10 rear american racing wheels, front and rear 2" drop springs, 2" dropped spindles and crossed drilled rotors front, Tubular upper and lower A arms, front sway bar, 605 steering box and steering linkage, Tilt column and billet wheel.

The serpentine system is March Performance. The AC is Southern Air. Sweets Components Radiator Core support and dual electric fans.

This car was frame off restored in the Mid 90's and only has 2300 since. Still has its original floors and had new quarters and tail panel.

Attached Files:

2. BLO BY U - TA

BLO BY U - TA

Price lowered $69,500