Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1954 plymouth front suspension and brakes

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by rocknroad, Dec 7, 2020.

1. rocknroad

rocknroad
    1. SoCal HAMBers

City: albertville

State: Minnesota
    Price: 250
    I cut the front off a running driving 1954 plymouth from california, so no rust. The brakes have been rebuilt recently with all new shoes and both wheel cylinders and new hoses. Less than 50 miles on these brakes cost me $500 to rebuild. Has all the lugs, the left hand and right hand ones. 10" drums which I think were used on plymouths from 50 to 54 and maybe a few other mopars(some dodges?). Bolt those right on as they've already been adjusted, bearings are good. Have a spare right side drum as well.

If you need to rebuild your early 50's mopar front end everything is in really good shape and would have most or all the parts you need. Grease is caked on but all the joints look like they were well maintained (i.e. greased often). Just unbolt whatever you need as it is complete.

The steering box has no slop and is in good shape that is available too. I can ship that.

IMG_0927.JPG IMG_0928.JPG