Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1954 Mercury Montery Sun Valley

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by NAS Backyard, Sep 7, 2014.

1. NAS Backyard

NAS Backyard
    from Lodi CA

City: Woodbridge

State: California
    Price: 5900.00
    This car is from the original family since 1955. The lady I'm selling it for can tell you the complete history of the car , her father was in the Navy and bought it from the original owner when he was shipping out in 1955. The father took pretty good care of it and drove it up the the early 70's and kept it registered till 78. She said he either overhauled or rebuilt the engine and transmission at one point and it ran and drove when parked. I would consider this a pretty sweet rust free CA car. I didn't open the trunk but I can do a deeper inspection. It does have the original hubcaps. There is only one dent in the car in the drivers door. All the tinted glass is good and the Plexiglas top has always been under this shed. The interior is leather and except for the front seat, is in really nice condition and would clean up really nice. The taillight lens look good .It has the new for 1954 256 V-8 with I believe a 4 barrel. It has power brakes but no power steering. If you like Mercury's, this one is nice. I personally don't think it would take much to get it road worthy. The car is located in Mt. View CA 35 miles south of San Francisco. I can email you more pictures upon request. Price is always negotiable . I will be going back down there in a few weeks . Call Tim at 209-327-2903 or email [email protected] for more details FYI guys, there still out there.
    [​IMG]