Register now to get rid of these ads!

1954 Ford Chopped custom

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Kojack, Jun 11, 2019.

1. City: modesto

State: California
    Price: 9000
    Popping this up here to see if I get any bites. Just something I've been beating on the last year, looking to move on to something else or just save up a bit.

Putting up for sale is my 1954 Ford Crestline kustom.

Original inline 223 and three speed manual. Overdrive model, haven’t gotten working yet. Straight exhaust. Chopped about 3 and a half inches with a 1950 Ford back window. 1950 Pontiac taillights. ‘53 Ford Grill. Custom peaked headlights, shaved body, pop lock trunk, nosed, decked and peaked hood.

Just molded in a '55 Plymouth grill and splash pan, haven't moved the brackets and installed the bumper yet.

I have a brand new gallon of professional filler primer ready for it. Converted from a post to a hard top. Runs and drives and is registered.

Pros:

Brand new wiring front to back, alternator, 12 volt.
    3.5 inch chop finished
    Rust free, all new floorpans and sound deadener.
    Runs and drives with no issues.
    6.70 Whitewall tires just put on.
    Repainted dash, new moon gauges from socal speed shop
    Brand new trunk popper

The bad:

Some metalwork around doors and interior needs to be finished
    Lexan windshield - needs glass at some point
    Bodywork 80 percent finished, needs blocking and detailing
    Stock door locks suck; I have new bear claw latches that need to be installed
    No door panels or headliner

A bad ass kustom waiting to be finished. Would be perfect for someone that didn’t want to do the dirty work and now it’s the fun of customizing and making it finished in your vision.

This project was just for fun and if it doesn’t move, I’ll keep working on it till it’s finished and move on to the next!

Asking $9k OBO. Car is located in Manteca and can usually be seen after 6. Please no tire kickers. Can send more photos!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  2. Bump! New primer and customizing!