Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1953 HENRY J GASSER PROJECT

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Brokenwrench Rod n Custom, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Brokenwrench Rod n Custom

Brokenwrench Rod n Custom
    from East TN.

City: Church Hill

State: Tennessee
    Price: $6,500.00
    image2.JPG image1.JPG image2.JPG image1.JPG image2.JPG image1.JPG I have an old J car project that needs to be finished by someone. I'm in east TN It served several years in AL. A qtr mile @ a time sporting a set back Hemi. It now has an all new pro built chassis,The rails are boxed end to end with custom tranny and engine crossmembers. The brackets, shocks,down to every nut and bolt is brand new, with chrome and stainless fron axle, disc brakes,cross steer set up with front mount box, custom ladder bars. Cragers 15x10s with N-50s and 15x3.5s and new tires up front. The rear is a confirmed 68 camaro 12 bolt posi, with 4:11 gears. Master cyl is mounted and brake and fuel lines are run. Front clip is steel set off. The hemi rode inside with the driver, so the floors and firewall has been removed. All new structure is already in place for the firewall.The engine mounts are biscuit type so any engine choice will work.That been said,for the right price I have fender exit headers, and a tunnel ram w/ dual carbs for a SBC. I might do a partial trade, but there has to be cash. My asking price for the car is $6,500. There is more than that in the chassis alone. These cars are hard to find, if you got a hankering to build a gasser there is nothing better than a J ! Call or text me @ 423-297-7545. If you have a trade send pics ( I don't do late model stuff) I have good paper for the car. I'm trying to load pics...
    OBTW... Don't call Roger he has already seen it!

Attached Files:

TiredIronGRB likes this.