Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1953 Ford F250 Rare Marmon Herrington 4X4

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by JF, Jul 22, 2020.

1. JF

JF
    from Utah

City: Riverton

State: Utah
    Price: 5600.
    not a hot rod truck but figured it would be ok here due to the vintage, maybe you need a 4x4 shop truck? ? if I need to delete this listing please let me know and I'll delete it.

Originally a Flathead V-8 powered truck, currently has a Yblock 272 or 292, or 312 . not sure but was told it runs, I havent messed with it as I was planning on putting a correct Flathead V-8 engine back in it and I have collected a good running flathead to put in it along with the correct hard to find parts for the 53 truck only parts- Radiator, shroud, front engine mount, 53 only bellhousing including the dust cover etc. asking $5600 as is, very solid truck for restoration. I only know of one other 53 F250 MH truck and its is beautiful, and the same color as this one. It was originally (Meadow Green) which is the color I had planned on painting this one.

Has the desirable T-98 Transmission with Synchro's (no double clutching required) and 2 speed Marmon Herrington Transfer case

this truck is a project but a solid start, the front axle shafts are out and under the seat as i can see where they have been repaired. the bench seat is not original, and the steering wheel is not original.

I am hesitant to sell this truck, I don't need to sell it but I have way to many projects and little time to work on current projects so I've decided I could let this one go to a new home. I have the Utah Title in my name for the truck, the truck came out of Idaho, unfortunatly I don't know any of its past history

I have a good running Flathead V-8 Engine with correct bellhousing, front mount and radiator to include with this truck for additional $ if desired.

(The Restored Meadow Green truck in the last 2 pictures was my inspiration/dream for this one)
    More pictures on request.

Attached Files:

grichards790 likes this.