Register now to get rid of these ads!

1953 Customline (So Siked It Runs)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 48flthdf1, Mar 15, 2012.

1. 48flthdf1

48flthdf1

Wow..Such a great feeling firing off a project of 2 yrs...With the 2 1/4 magnaflow pipes it sounds sooooo sweet. Why is it that no one but guys who work on them can really relate to how excited you get. Specially after dumping the amount of money into it....It's almost as good as finding out you have no cancer...LOL...Now I can move on to my hearts desire my 1948 F1..It is so great being able to move on with my life and having people to share your excitement with...It's a great day...Smile...Scot

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  2. 48flthdf1

48flthdf1

Well I guess it must not be a big deal to get excited about...

3. echale3

echale3

I was pretty psyched when my car fired for the first time in 38 years.... Getting it licensed, insured, and on the road was a great feeling.

4. Cortney

Cortney

I hear ya brother! Takes a huge weight off your chest doesn't it!!!

5. BadLuck

BadLuck

i had my 52 for three years before i heard it fire up..its a GREAT feeling! congrats..wheres the pics of it??

6. It is definately a great feeling! I have had my car sice I was 15...well this is one of many but its the first. i have had it down for a while so I cant wait to test the motor on the frame. Congrats

7. 210Grinding

210Grinding

congrats, now do your magic on that 48

8. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Sweet any pics?

9. I know that feeling and I haven't even been able to fire the engine up since I put it on jack stands last may. I took the jack stands out the other day and was in awe of the car sitting on it wheels and how awesome it looks with the stance. Its the feeling of accomplishment that is so powerful. Maybe soon I can start the engine and drive again.