Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1953 Chevy panel delivery

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by meg1967carr, Jan 21, 2020.

1. meg1967carr

meg1967carr
    from fresno

City: Sacramento

State: California
    Price: 16000 obo
    Up for sale is my 1953 Chevy Panel Truck , It comes with a smooth running 350 / 350 Engine & Trans
    early GM sub frame with disc brakes , power brakes , power steering , Tilt column shift , Dolphin gauges that work fine , heater that works great in cold weather , wipers that work great in the rain , All lights and turn signals also work great . The front floors have been replaced with steel panels home made but look nice , There is no carpet . Seats are out of a later model Van they have arm rest on both seats with seat belts rear seat looks the same as fronts but it's a bench seat . rear wood still in very good condition as you can see in the picture . Chrome Grill and bumpers i would say driver quality not perfect . Rear taillights are from a pickup as you can tell. Also that rear panel was hand made out of diamond plate . All Glass is good nothing cracked or missing , Windshield was replaced about 3 years ago with new gasket . Both side mirrors are OE work great . Panel also has dual Exhaust that come out the rear to the sides . This panel was used to travel around California towing a small trailer to Horse shows re shoeing horses up and down the valley . I know I'am probably missing a lot of information , 559-288-1118 thx for viewing .Almost forgot there is very little rust on the section behind the front seats i did post some pictures so please look at everything before make a offer . California Panel . Currently at my buddy's shop in Fresno Ca . I just drove my panel back to Sacramento today , it's going up for sale locally if anyone wants to come by or send someone to check it out . I just added 7 more pictures of the inside . Thanks FullSizeR(11).jpg FullSizeR(9).jpg

Attached Files:

2. meg1967carr

meg1967carr
    from fresno