Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs 1953 chevy custom build.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ''кυѕтσмѕ αяє кσσl'', Jul 7, 2011.

1. Thanks eyeryone!! I'll post more very soon!!

2. J-Gilmoore

J-Gilmoore

Heey! hows it going whit that "Rockstar" ? havnt seen any uppdates in quite a while now!!??

3. Looks great! You're really getting a lot done. Keep up the good work.

4. Hey ! I've been busy with school as usual.. but I'll be working on it this week since I have the whole week off from school. I'll probably post some pics on sunday.

5. Looking forward to it! I'm working on my 1950 panel now!

6. Smokey2

Smokey2

WELL !
    We're WAITING....................:)

7. Kool man! Panels are rad!! :)
    hehe :)

8. Meanwhile... here are some pics I had in my 53chevy folder... :D

IMAG0476.jpg

IMAG0482.jpg

IMAG0484.jpg

IMAG0485.jpg

IMAG0489.jpg

IMAG0490.jpg

IMAG0493.jpg

9. And last... a pinstripe I did a couple of weeks ago. hehe

IMAG0526.jpg

IMAG0534.jpg

IMAG0535.jpg

IMAG0543.jpg

IMAG0575.jpg

IMAG0576.jpg

IMAG0579.jpg

10. Nice pin striping there bro!

11. Thanks bud! Really appreciate it! :)

12. Sry no update today, have to do some other stuff but I'll be working tomorrow 100% :)

13. Some pics from today , I got some work done on the 53 but I also picked up the shoebox roof in the background. :)

IMAG0646.jpg

IMAG0649.jpg

IMAG0650.jpg

IMAG0656.jpg

IMAG0667.jpg

IMAG0675.jpg

14. You're really banging out a lot of great work here! Are you gonna use the whole roof for your Chevy and join it where the windshield meet the roof or are you only gonna use the rear window?

15. Mr Nilsson

Mr Nilsson
    from Sweden

Really nice work, subscribed!

16. Thanks bro! No that roof is for my dads shoebox, I'm just gonna use the rear window (if I chop the chevy) I might wait with the chevy chop and have it unchopped with the chrome trim for now. I want to get it on the road asap :D but I don't know, only time will tell.
    Thank you very much!!

17. So you're gonna use 55 Chevy 210 trim!?! Have you thought about Buick spear! You know the 52-53 ones?

18. Hey! No the 55 chevy 210 trim is for the shoebox, I don't think I'll have any side trim on the chevy. I forgot to tell you that I bought an entire set of the window trim (beltline up) for the chevy. Sry if this got very confusing :D

19. No problem! But if you want Buick side trim I have a set!

20. Ok cool! I don't know yet, I'll think about it :) I'm about to buy doors and alot of other parts so I'll have to calm down now, LOL.

21. Woah, your off to a good start there!! wish i was more involved at your age.. top stuff
    I'm gonna keep up with this

22. Thank you very much, I appreciate it! Yea I'm lucky to get started this early with kustom stuff :)
    Here is a bicycle I built 5 years ago and a bike I built 2 years ago and now I'm on to this 53.
    That's a killer tudor you got there!!

feeefesfd.jpg

djjrfjrf.jpg

23. DMacias

DMacias
    from So Cal

Great work so far... Keep the pics coming!

24. Thank you! I will, your chevy looks great too!! Nice work :)

25. [QUOTE=''кυѕтσмѕ αяє кσσl'';7630656]Thank you very much, I appreciate it! Yea I'm lucky to get started this early with kustom stuff :)
    Here is a bicycle I built 5 years ago and a bike I built 2 years ago and now I'm on to this 53.
    That's a killer tudor you got there!!

Thanks man, i have a 54 chevy which is how i stumbled across your thread.. Looking for inspiration to start it!
    I'm loving seeing us younger crowd getting into all the Trad stuff!

26. Oh kool!! :)

27. Walle

Walle

Kommer bli sktibra det här! (It will be killer)
    Kool to have a -53 chevy build at the age of 16, i bought my -51 when i was 17 :D
    I could never amagine that the pontiac taillights would fit that good, does they fit really good or do you need to adjust some?

Are you using the back window of the shoebox roof?

28. Thanks! Yea I'm lucky to have it, oh cool!! :) No they actually fit perfect as they are right now, but I don't know if I want to french them or not I guess I'll decide later. No I'll not change the roof now I'll keep it stock with all the 53 chevy window trim, but I might chop it in a couple of years but I just want to get it on the road for now, but I'm making it a 2 door for sure :)
    IMAG1138.jpg