Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1953 Chevy 210

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by johnnyknuckles79, Sep 1, 2017.

1. johnnyknuckles79

johnnyknuckles79

City: Monterey

State: California
    Price: $14K/OBO
    1953 Chevy 210 bone stock, uncut, unmolested! 235 engine, 3 on the tree, stock rear. Runs and shifts good, and cruises down the highway at 65mph. Stops good (I just bled and flushed brakes). Dropped 4" all the way around with blocks and new shocks in rear and new springs (3" drop 1" cut) and shocks up front. Bump stops have been "modified". Smooth for the amount of drop. 12V conversion done with new updated wiring harness. Just redid the interior and made all new door panels, installed carpet and padding, headliner, trunk backing, installed a new Pioneer "handsfree calling" bluetooth/cd player and Sony amp.in the glove box, 3 new 6x9 speakers and made a deck tray with speaker holes since I put 2 6x9 's back there (mounted flush with deck so super low profile). I give the body a 8/10....The good: body is STRAIGHT and not full of filler. Has all the mouldings in great unbent condition. All the glass on the car is in great shape, NO CRACKS and widows all work. Floors are good and the trunk is too! The bad: it has some small dings right below door handle on drivers side. Little cancer on rear quarters on lip above wheels. Front and rear bumpers and grill could use rechroming. Little clear coat peeling from front passenger fender and small spot on hood nose. Lots of spare parts for it too...extra grille teeth, all the stock suspension, tail lights etc.

Not in a hurry to sell, nor forced to sell, but thinking of moving and a new baby is making me test the waters and would help finish another project...make a REASONABLE offer...
    53.3.jpg . 53.2.jpg 53.jpg 53.6.jpg 53.4.jpg 53.5.jpg 53.7.jpg 53.8.jpg image2.JPG

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    brianghd1 and flyin-t like this.
  2. johnnyknuckles79

johnnyknuckles79

3. johnnyknuckles79

johnnyknuckles79

BTT....make an offer

53koup likes this.
  4. johnnyknuckles79

johnnyknuckles79

5. johnnyknuckles79

johnnyknuckles79