Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1953 Chevy 210 Club Coupe Project with parts car

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by silvertonguedevil, Aug 15, 2019.

1. silvertonguedevil

silvertonguedevil
    from Vale, OR

City: Vale

State: Oregon
    Price: 1900
    I have owned this car for 26 years and my time of “I’m gonna fix it up someday” has expired. Time for it to move onto someone who will actually do something with it.

Ok so we have not one, but two, ’53 Chevy 210 Club Coupes up for your consideration. A builder and a parts car. The builder is the one with the black paint on it. Originally a California car, spent the better half of it’s life in Eastern Oregon. All dry climate. Car does have some rust but nothing unusual for a dry climate car. I was going to put a small block Chevy in it so a friend of mine removed one of the firewall support ribs (not sure why he only removed one). It rolls and steers but has no brakes. Pictures of car assembled were what it looked like when I brought it home. Car was disassembled years ago but everything was bagged and tagged. It is complete and has a title. I had the front fenders media blasted and then had all body work done to them by a professional shop. They are in primer and are ready to be blocked out. Parts car is just as you see it. It was hit in the front at some point. It’s fairly complete from the firewall back. It does not have a rear end or front spindles. Please be aware of this when you come get it. Parts car does not have a title. This is a rare body style. They did not make many of them. You are getting two of them in one shot. $1900 for everything. Please call or text Greg at 503.739.1879

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]