Register now to get rid of these ads!

1953 buick air ride

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ashton Caselli, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Ashton Caselli

Ashton Caselli

Looking to throw sparks, sitting low. leaving the lowering springs goodbye and going to airride. Currently with the dynaflow and a torque tube....searching for options. Any guidance is appreciated. I will post the progress and education received !

2. How about actually doing an intro since that's what this forum is all about.:rolleyes:

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  3. What he said...

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. Harold Cox

Harold Cox

I know this is an old post but what did you end up doing or which air ride did you go with?

5. Ashton Caselli

Ashton Caselli

Parts list completed by Jimenez Bro's, they cherry picked all the items I needed. Pretty straight forward, removed springs replaced with bags and new perches. With all the air out, the torque tube is flush with the body, frame sits about 3 inches from the ground. Needs a small C notch and tranny tube cut to lay on the ground... trimmed the bump stops down to the bare minimum. Cant turn when aired down unless you heat up the steering arms (which I did not do)...