Well as my first dip into cars I got a 1953 Bel Air to play with. Nothing fancy planned for the build as I want to drive the tires off this thing. The start: 53 Bel Air 4 door lowered 4" rear and 3" front. 1968 Camaro 12bt rear and front. Chevy 350 crate engine and T400 tranny. 90's somedamn thing interior. before: Day 1: Strip interior, pressure wash, air dry, minor surface rust removal. Pressure wash, air dry, heat dry. Pull out shitty 2x4 steel blocks welded together for lowering. Clean axle housing and weld in new perches, make new U-bold plates and bring back to stock w/new U-bolts. after: very suprised at almost no rust on this car. Day 2: Go to motorcyle races and piss and moan about not working on 53. 2 new rear tires and mass parts ordering. Day 3: Drop gas tank and pressurewash after work. Drying for 48 hours before applying sealant. Then I have to wait 96hours before installing sending units. I did get 4 boxes from UPS today. Wiring kit, wiper kit, sending units, new dash gauges and plates. Thats it for now will update when I work on it again.