Register now to get rid of these ads!

1953-6 F100 repalcement panels?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by conormulroney, Sep 1, 2013.

1. conormulroney

conormulroney

Does anyone know of a source for quality replacement cab corners for the '53-56 F100's? Or are they all made from the same factory?

I have the Taiwan made versions from LMC, and the fit and finish is less than stellar. I can make them work, but I would rather not if there is a better option.

Thanks,

2. Larry T

Larry T

Look at Mid-Fifties. They advertise that they sell a superior cab corner patch panel.

3. conormulroney

conormulroney

Thanks Larry T. Does any one have experience with these and want to comment?

4. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

Dan Carpenter.

5. coupe man

coupe man

I used cab corners from Mid-Fiftys.They weren't perfect but with a little work they turned out ok.I don't think there are any patch panels that fit out of the box.

6. rustydibris

rustydibris

I used the lmc ones... they took a bit of work to fit. They had lots of extra material, enough that i made my front cab corners out of.

7. willymakeit

willymakeit

Mid Fiftys work. All patch panels will require some tweaking. I think they sell 2 different grades.